Logo
Login Button

Plans Banner
Small Plan 19 USD Medium Plan 35 USD Large Plan 65 USD

One "product listing" is one of your products, services or ads listed on our site.
So if you want 4 listings you would need a "medium package" or if you only have 2
products to list, a "small package" would suffice.

What we do banner

Pivotshopping is one big product and service database, you register your products or serivces and we display it to our hundred thousands of visitors. People will see your offers(s), with a direct link onto your own product or service website. On our site your offer is guaranteed to be seen, we have a "pivot" function which shows a random set of products. This means your offer won't be listed on page number 15, where no user ever reaches. Everytime the user clicks the "pivot" button they are shown an array of 36 new offers. This ensures your offer(s) will be seen and won't be left in the dust. When people visit our site they have their wallets ready. They are in the search for offers, which means you catch the customers almost at the end of the purchase phase, in comparison to other advertising options, where the customer isn't even looking for products.

Infographic

We are currently at 500.000 monthly users, who keep turning into our page to find new and exciting products and services. We keep seeing a rise in newcomers along with a steady flow of past users, visiting our site. As our report above states, we have very active users, who on average looks through 10 different pages on every visit. This means 10 "pivots" of the products. that is a total 360 offers of which they are shown on every use, for every user. That is more than 180 million offer listings viewed per month. Imagine just one percent of those views were for your offer. That is 1.8 million views for your offer ALONE.

Infographic

Considering your offers will be listed and viewers will be seeing them, we understand that an important factor is the "click through rate" of those listings. So far we have a wide spread in CTR, all depending on the offers vissual appeal and the price of them. We have seen an average CTR of around 7.5% all over the platform, with a high CTR of around 15% and a low CTR of around 0.5% If you consider the traffic and user information we have given above, it is easy to see what those CTR's can result in. There is a a potential of hundreds of thousands of visitors, even at the lowest amount of CTR for your products.

Infographic

Consider this, the user who usually sees a banner ad or Facebook ad, are they really looking for a offer? Not exactly, they are using a different service and therefor an ad on those services are a distraction. On our site, the user is actually looking for offers, they quite frankly already have their wallets ready. They are searching for products and services, they aren't distracted. This results in a drastically greater conversion rate for your product or service, compared to the usual kind of advertising and marketing.

Infographic

The gender difference of our users is almost equal, at 56% of our users are females and the remaining 44% of our users are males.

Infographic

The age of our users are spread across the most consumer rich online group of people. Our users are in the "younger" age range, of which are most keen to finish online purchases and are much more open to new sites, offers and products.

Infographic

Pivotshopping is a global website, all visitors from all countries are welcome. Our users are from some of the worlds most purchase powerful countries.

Infographic

Considering prices for advertising changes all the time, we have tried to create an average comparison of our prices and other services. One very important factor to consider, is the fact that we offer a fixed price, paid only ONCE. There are no unknown amount of CPM or CPC, it is one price you pay and that is it. No need to fear high unknown charges for weird CPM rates. Pay once and get a lifetime of marketing.

Plans Banner
Small Plan 19 USD Medium Plan 35 USD Large Plan 65 USD

One "product listing" is one of your products, services or ads listed on our site.
So if you want 4 listings you would need a "medium package" or if you only have 2
products to list, a "small package" would suffice.

FAQ Banner

Will you help with the product listings?

Of course, incase you need help at any point, please email support@pivotshopping.com

Do you have a support line?

Yes, any help you may need can be forwarded to the following email support@pivotshopping.com it is open 24/7 and we try to reply within an hour

Small Logo Bottom